EI2 Makes a Difference through Professional Education Training
- Help entrepreneurs launch and build successful companies.
- Improve the competitiveness of established companies.
- Commercialize technology developed in Georgia Tech research labs.
- Help local and state governments adopt innovative practices.
Courses are taught by experienced EI2 and Georgia Tech faculty and staff, as well as invited experts from across the country. Courses are administered through Georgia Tech Professional Education and held at the world-class Global Learning Center in Atlanta. Additional courses are held throughout the state of Georgia, onsite at companies, and online.
EI2 offers courses on a wide array of topics, including:
- Continually improving your organization through the application of lean techniques.
- ISO standards training for implementation and auditing
- Business techniques to understand and implement entrepreneurial best practices.
Instructors have significant practical experience in their areas of expertise which promotes a unique learning experience for class participants. Students are prompted to develop innovative ideas that can be immediately applied to their jobs and have a positive impact on their organizations.
EI2 instructors were leaders in the international effort to develop the ISO 50001 (energy management) standard and have assisted the U.S. Department of Energy with the design, training development, and testing of the Superior Energy Performance training program.
Impact of EI2 Professional Education Training
Each year, approximately 1,600 people from more than 300 companies learn to improve their companies’ processes and to implement and audit management systems.