Building careers for continued success and contributions to Georgia Tech and our clients.
At the Enterprise Innovation Institute, we are proud to offer an environment of excellence and professionalism. Our team helps entrepreneurs, industry, and the public sector be more competitive and increase economic impact in Georgia, nationally, and globally. We are internationally recognized and seen as the go-to model for successful university-based economic development.
Current Job Openings
- Financial Manager II
- Marketing Manager (GaMEP, Atlanta)
- Program Manager (GTPAC)
- Federal Procurement Specialist (part-time) Tech Temp
- Administrative Professional II
- Sponsored Research /Financial Manager II
- PIN Program Associate
- Entrepreneur in Residence (Full-time/part-time) (ATDC, Atlanta)
- Project Manager, Center of Innovation for Manufacturing
- Associate Project Manager (EDL)
- Senior Project Manager, Georgia Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing
- Community Research Manager
- Georgia AIM (Georgia Artificial Intelligence) Community Engagement Manager
- Technology Project Manager – Industry 4.0/Advanced Manufacturing
- Technology Project Manager – Cybersecurity
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Diversity is one of Georgia Tech’s greatest strengths and a key priority for the Institute as outlined in the new strategic plan:
“We thrive on diversity. We see diversity of backgrounds and perspectives as essential to learning, discovery, and creation. We strive to remove barriers to access and success, and to build an inclusive community where people of all backgrounds have the opportunity to learn and contribute to our mission.”
Our Enterprise Innovation Institute mandate is rooted in and committed to this philosophy. We know that to be fully committed to serving a diversity of clients, customers, and communities, the Enterprise Innovation Institute culture must not only embrace this model but live it as an organization.
The Enterprise Innovation Institute fully embraces and leverages diversity in all its manifestations, including race, gender, age, rural/urban, and LGBTQIA2S+. We are proud to be part of one of the most diverse universities in the world. In the years ahead, a central goal of the Enterprise Innovation Institute is to continue to build on our culture of collegiality, close collaboration, global perspective, intercultural sensitivity, respect, and thoughtful interaction among a diverse community of staff, clients, and students.
In order to remain the global go-to organization for university-based, innovation-led economic development in the 21st century, we must recruit and retain faculty, staff, and students from a wide array of backgrounds, perspectives, interests, and talents.
Our commitment to this not only helps us to maintain an organizational community that reflects and commands the best in all of us — it maximizes our ability to unleash the full potential of clients, customers, and communities we serve.
Other Related Resources
- Coming Soon! – Georgia Tech Research Faculty Promotion Process