We put the latest economic development concepts into practice. Our team leverages Georgia Tech’s highly experienced academic faculty, and couples it with our historic expertise in applied economic development. We provide the capability you need for innovative economic development.
We coach. We mentor. We help you build the capacity of your organization so it can do even more to make your community’s future better.
To learn more click here.
Services To Health Care Providers
Georgia Tech’s Enterprise Innovation Institute (EI2) serves Georgia’s health care providers by applying process improvement and lean techniques – long proven in manufacturing – to hospitals and other health care organizations. EI2 is also bringing together resources that will accelerate the development of new and more effective medical devices.
Entrepreneur Services – Overview
Entrepreneurs play a vital role in driving today’s economy. Georgia Tech’s Enterprise Innovation Institute supports the state’s entrepreneurs through a comprehensive set of assistance programs.
The Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC) is a nationally recognized science and technology incubator that helps Georgia entrepreneurs launch and build successful companies. ATDC provides strategic business advice and connects its member companies to the people and resources they need to succeed. More than 100 companies have emerged from the ATDC, including publicly traded firms such as MindSpring Enterprises – now part of EarthLink. ATDC has been recognized by both Inc. andBusinessWeek as one of the nation’s top incubator programs.
The SBIR/STTR program was designed to help these small companies. While eleven federal agencies provide research and development funding through the SBIR/STTR program, identifying the best way to tap into this resource can be daunting. The SBIR Assistance Program for the State of Georgia, a unit of the Georgia Tech Enterprise Innovation Institute, is here to help.
Industry Services – Overview
Growing business and industry in Georgia through the application of science, technology, and innovation is the focus of Industry Services.
- Comprehensive services to improve the competitiveness of Georgia’s business and industry.
- Services include direct technical and engineering assistance, continuing education courses, facilitation of networks, and connecting companies to Georgia Tech resources.
- Established more than 60 years ago as Georgia Tech’s Industrial Extension Service
- Engineers and professional staff located throughout the state.
We can help you:
- Implement process improvement programs and lean manufacturing training
- Launch quality management systems, including ISO standards
- Improve energy efficiency and environmental impact management
- Develop new product and researching new markets
- Increase your sales to the federal and state government.
In the past year, Industry Services assisted nearly 3,000 Georgia companies, helping them reduce operating costs by over $17 million and creating nearly 20,000 jobs.