Industry Services – Overview
Growing business and industry in Georgia through the application of science, technology, and innovation is the focus of Industry Services.
- Comprehensive services to improve the competitiveness of Georgia’s business and industry.
- Services include direct technical and engineering assistance, continuing education courses, facilitation of networks, and connecting companies to Georgia Tech resources.
- Established more than 60 years ago as Georgia Tech’s Industrial Extension Service
- Engineers and professional staff located throughout the state.
We can help you:
- Implement process improvement programs and lean manufacturing training
- Launch quality management systems, including ISO standards
- Improve energy efficiency and environmental impact management
- Develop new product and researching new markets
- Increase your sales to the federal and state government.
|Programs of Industry Services include:|
In the past year, Industry Services assisted nearly 3,000 Georgia companies, helping them reduce operating costs by over $17 million and creating nearly 20,000 jobs.