Georgia Tech’s Enterprise Innovation Institute is now accepting applications for its competitive 2022 Enterprise 6 Summer Internship.
The 2022 cohort has 12 available slots and selected interns will engage in active projects that further the Enterprise Innovation Institute’s economic development mission. (See what the 2021 cohort of students said of their Enterprise 6 experiences here.)
The Enterprise 6 program is open to undergraduate and graduate students who were enrolled at Georgia Tech for Spring 2022. Selected students will be mentored by a research faculty member. Enterprise 6 interns will meet remotely on a bi-weekly basis to share observations about their experiences.
The Enterprise Innovation Institute is the longest running, most diverse, university-based economic development organization in the United States. Since the launch of its founding program more than 60 years ago, the Enterprise Innovation Institute has grown to serve innovative enterprises of all sizes — from pre-company teams to startups to ongoing businesses — and energize the ecosystems in which they reside.
While Enterprise 6 positions are not for academic credit, the program does offer real world experience and compensation. The organization is offering $25 per hour for 20 hours per week of effort. The internships — which are sponsored by the Office of the Executive Vice President for Research — begin May 2 and end July 29. Students will work remotely during the internship period, but they may be asked to work from the Enterprise Innovation Institute’s offices in Tech Square as needed depending upon the project they are working on and supporting.
There are 12 projects for this summer and interested students may apply to no more than 2 projects. See the project outlines from the application link: https://innovate.gatech.edu/enterprise-6-application/
- EARN: $25 per hour (up to 20 hours per week).
- OPPORTUNITY TO: Serve enterprises and communities of all sizes.
- REQUIREMENTS: Must thrive on challenging projects in technology, business development, or ecosystem building.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to all Georgia Tech Students.
- WHEN: May 2, 2022 to July 29, 2022.
- LOCATION: Hybrid (work remotely and in Technology Square, Atlanta).
- DEADLINE: Résumés due March 15, 2022.
- APPLY: gatech.edu/enterprise-6-application/
- QUESTIONS?… E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org